14 April 2003
Frigid evenings on Alcatraz. That's one powerful view of the City through prison bars.
Fast nights in North Beach, Chinatown. Where better to go for books and poetry and cityscapes and quite-clearly-insane Buddha bartenders?
Boogaloo breakfast in the heart of the Mission. 11am hungover hipsters.
Posted by Greg at 11:24 AM.
Add your comment:
- Wikirank: What's popular on Wikipedia
- Google Tasks launches in Gmail
- Glasses cat
- And I mean free, and I mean fair
- Google Analytics redesign lifts off
- Crack pipes
- How to become Emo
- Johnny Greenwood, duplicate
- Emerge vs. Release
- Stick Figures in Peril
- Black Rock City, Almost Gone